Welcome Western Economics Alumni and Friends
Western Economics is proud of our many alumni from both our undergraduate and graduate programs. You comprise a highly successful group of individuals working in a variety of different industries throughout the world. We look forward to hearing from you and sharing in your success.
Maintain your connection to the department, to students and to each other!
- Network with Each Other and the Department
- Make a Student Connection
- Get involved with students and share your expertise.
- Assist students as they transition into a new career.
- Contact email@example.com if you are willing to participate in events like Economics Career Night, are interested in having your firm provide internships or post a job advertisement, or if you are willing to chat with students about your chosen career.
- Connect with the Larger Western Alumni Community
- Keep your profile updated on the Western Alumni Online Directory so other alumni can find you.
- Make a financial gift. Every gift counts!
- Support faculty research.
- Support graduate and undergraduate scholarships.
Alumni in the News
Western Economics Alumni are often in the news with their many accomplishments. Check out recent stories about your fellow classmates on Alumni News.
Many of our PhD alumni go on to publish their research in academic journals and continue publishing as part of their academic or government careers. A list of publications by recent PhD graduates can be found on Alumni Publications.
We love to hear from you! Catch up on news from Economics Alumni around the world by visiting Alumni Updates.
Check out upcoming events for alumni and friends hosted by the Department of Economics on Alumni Events.